First impressions are everything, and that’s why Group specific login screens are so powerful. You now can easily set up a custom entrance for specific Groups in your Bloom system to login through.
Setting up a Group specific login screen
- Find the Group that you wish to create a Group specific login screen for on the Groups page and click the ‘Edit Group’ button.
- Select ‘Enable’ under the ‘Use custom Group login screen?’ heading. Please note that the Group must have a URL slug as this is what will determine the URL for which they’ll use to login. Once this setting is enabled, the url will appear underneath it.
- Head to Branding from the Bloom side menu and choose or create a new Theme that is specific to that Group. Once you’ve done this, click on the ‘Login’ tab on the left hand side.
- In the Login tab, you will find all the options that you can tweak and tailor for the perfect custom login screen. Any updates you make will show up in the live preview on the right hand side.
- Now it’s just a case of letting learners in that Group know that they should login through the URL that can be found on the Edit Group page for their Group.
Tips and tricks
- If a User is part of two Groups with two different custom login screens, they will see whatever login screen is setup as part of the default Theme.
- You can change the text that displays on the login screen in the Login Screen section inside of Translations in Settings.