Groups are important to ensure that the right content gets to the right people. By managing your Subjects, Trails or Courses by group makes it easy for learners to find the relevant learning content for them.
Setting up Groups
- As an admin, simply select the Groups tab on the Bloom side menu and you’ll see this page.
- From here, you can click ‘Create a group’ and fill in the simple form to set up a group.
- Once you’ve done this, clicking on ‘Edit Group’ will take you to that groups configuration page. You can customise your Groups in many ways, from changing the URL slugs to the ‘hero image’ used for any users Dashboard in that group.
- Next to the Edit tab, you can add individual Users to this group.
- Finally, you can make any Subjects, new or existing, available to this group.
Tips and tricks
- Add a custom group login screen by enabling the option and then adjust the group specific Branding in the Branding section.
- Selecting ‘Use Custom Dashboard’ lets you customise exactly how a specific groups Dashboard will look and what content they will see. This is a simple but powerful way of tailoring what a User will see when they first sign in and it makes sure that the most important items get seen first.
Article is closed for comments.