Managing Themes is simple, you can easily import, export and change up Themes when you need to. Please note that this guide covers managing Themes, if you want to find out more about setting up and basic customisation please read the Creating a Theme guide here.
Managing my Themes
- Selecting Branding on the Bloom side menu will bring you to this page, here you can see your Branding management page.
- On this screen, you are able to import Themes, create new ones and edit existing Themes.
- On the main branding page, click the ‘Import Theme’ button.
- You will be taken to a page where you can upload a .zip file containing the Theme you wish to import.
- Click ‘choose file’ and then find the Theme.
- Once you’ve uploaded it successfully, click ‘Submit’ and you should now see the Theme in the branding management screen.
Tips and tricks
- If you have custom Themes set up for specific Groups, when a User is a part of several of those Groups they will be given the Theme set up as the default Theme.
Article is closed for comments.